Did you know…
- Each year, more than 2 million Americans experience whiplash? Whiplash is caused when the head suddenly snaps forward, then backward very fast as the result of an impact. The acceleration/deceleration motions overstretch the joints, muscles and ligaments of the neck and upper back.
- You can sustain a whiplash injury in an impact of speeds as little as 10mph.
- Some people don’t experience pain after an auto accident for days, or even weeks. If you experience injury trauma due to an accident, it’s important to address your pain and limits in range of motion sooner than later.
60 min. Injury Treatment Massage/ Manual Therapy Self-Pay Rate
- ‘Please click on the ‘Book Now’ button at the right to schedule your appointment and select ‘Injury Treatment/ Manual Therapy Self-Pay’
60 min. Injury Treatment Massage/ Manual Therapy Self-Pay Rate for Seniors (55+)
- ‘Please click on the ‘Book Now’ button at the right to schedule your appointment and select ‘Injury Treatment/ Manual Therapy for Seniors Self-Pay’
Suffering from an injury related to an auto accident?
Massage therapy may help you to recover more rapidly from many injuries resulting from an automobile accident and reduce pain and discomfort during the healing process. Common injuries include Cervical Acceleration / Deceleration (CAD), also known as “whiplash”, neck and back injury including strains, sprains and spasms, tendon injury, muscle spasm, myofascial pain, headache, migraine, and insomnia. Deep tissue techniques, myofascial release and neuromuscular techniques are helpful with these types of injuries.
Personal Injury Protection (PIP coverage)
Allows you to seek out Complimentary Alternative Medicine for pain and injury relief. You may use PIP coverage on your own policy or the policy of the person at fault.
Begin your journey to healing…
By requesting a referral for massage from your physician, naturopathic physician, and/or chiropractor. PIP coverage includes chiropractic care, massage therapy and physical therapy if deemed medically necessary by your physician.
After receiving your referral, call our office at 253-878-0174 to schedule an initial assessment appointment. Prior to your scheduled appointment, we will verify your benefits with your insurance company. Please fill out our Motor Vehicle Accident Questionnaire. Then, just concentrate on your healing. We will handle the billing and coordination with your healthcare team.