60 min. Injury Treatment Massage/ Manual Therapy Self-Pay Rate
- PIP Coverage claims billed to the claim insurance carrier for payment. Please fill in the inforamation for your claim by starting with the Motor Vehicle Accident Intake Form link on this page and click on the Chat button below to get started with your appointment.
- We look forward to seeing you!
Injury Treatment Due to Vehicle Collision
Suffering from an injury related to an auto accident?
Massage therapy may help you to recover more rapidly from many injuries resulting from an automobile accident and reduce pain and discomfort during the healing process. Common injuries include Cervical Acceleration / Deceleration (CAD), also known as “whiplash”, neck and back injury including strains, sprains and spasms, tendon injury, muscle spasm, myofascial pain, headache, migraine, and insomnia. Deep tissue techniques, myofascial release and neuromuscular techniques are helpful with these types of injuries.
Personal Injury Protection (PIP coverage)
Allows you to seek out Complimentary Alternative Medicine for pain and injury relief. You may use PIP coverage on your own policy or the policy of the person at fault.
Begin your journey to healing…
By requesting a referral for massage from your physician, naturopathic physician, and/or chiropractor. PIP coverage includes chiropractic care, massage therapy and physical therapy if deemed medically necessary by your physician.
After receiving your referral, please select the Chat button on this page to schedule an initial assessment appointment. Prior to your scheduled appointment, we will verify your benefits with your insurance company. Please fill out our Motor Vehicle Accident Intake Form and bring it with you. Then, just concentrate on your healing. We will handle the billing and coordination with your healthcare team.
1375 Regents Boulevard
Fircrest, WA 98466
gmail.com ~ will respond within 24 hours
Did you know…
- Each year, more than 2 million Americans experience whiplash? Whiplash is caused when the head suddenly snaps forward, then backward very fast as the result of an impact. The acceleration/deceleration motions overstretch the joints, muscles and ligaments of the neck and upper back.
- You can sustain a whiplash injury in an impact of speeds as little as 10mph.
- Some people don’t experience pain after an auto accident for days, or even weeks. If you experience injury trauma due to an accident, it’s important to address your pain and limits in your range of motion sooner than later. Waiting or doing nothing can create permanent issues.