We offer a variety of massage services designed to heal, relax and rejuvenate. The amount of pressure applied during your spa massage session is totally up to you. We listen and make every effort to provide you with the best experience possible.
Is a great way to reap the benefits of topical application of essential oils along with the soothing therapeutic benefits of massage. During an aromatherapy massage, essential oils are rubbed into, and absorbed by, the skin. The aromatherapy massage oils selected depend on what the particular ailment is and the desired healing outcome.
Aromatherapy massage has been shown to be highly beneficial in reducing the level of harmful stress hormones, called Cortisols, in the body and stimulates blood circulation, which increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the cells. It also benefits the body’s nervous, lymphatic, immune and muscular systems.
Some benefits of aromatherapy massage include:
Relaxation and stress relief
Promote rejuvenation and regeneration of skin cells
Minimize acne and scarring
Boost the immune, respiratory and circulatory systems
Mood enhancement, balance and well-being
Relief from anxiety
Relieve tension headaches
Aid blood circulation
Relief of muscle tension and stiffness
Relief from muscle spasm
Greater joint flexibility
Reduced blood pressure
Precautions- Aromatherapy Massage is not recommended for certain conditions:
- Infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds
- Immediately after surgery
- Immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor
- Prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged which can lead to aneurysm. If you have heart disease, check with your doctor before having a massage
- Massage should not be done directly over bruises, inflamed skin, unhealed wounds, tumors, abdominal hernia, or areas of recent fractures.
1375 Regents Boulevard
Fircrest, WA 98466
gmail.com ~ will respond within 24 hours
- Includes 10 min. survey to determine which essential oils to use in the session.
Aromatherapy Massage for Seniors (62+)
- Includes 10 min. survey to determine which essitial oils to use in the session.
- Seniors 62+ any available day and time